Max GPU Temp Limit 85C

Dear Devs,

Can you please advise how to change GPU Temp Limit of 85C which is defined in hiveos-config/wallet.conf ?

Thanks for your advice.

If this is about “max temp limit” U will need to find ur miner config file and change 85 C to the desired temp …

[quote=“CRK;1982”]If this is about “max temp limit” U will need to find ur miner config file and change 85 C to the desired temp …
[/quote]

I want to do the same with 68°C to 65 but i don’t find the file, or the line, i just see from my rig page that i can see config.txt, where there are a line for this, but i don’t find this line on my disk

If you insist on destroying your GPUs, type this:

echo "CRITICAL_TEMP=100" > /hive-config/autofan.conf

And then restart. It should set the critical temperature to 100C.

[quote=“brnfex;507”]If you insist on destroying your GPUs, type this:
echo “CRITICAL_TEMP=100” > /hive-config/autofan.conf And then restart. It should set the critical temperature to 100C.[/quote]
Why 100°C ? Stock temperature is 68°C ? and i want to set to 65°C, where is the problem ?

CRITICAL_TEMP is the temperature where the rig will stop mining.
TEMP_TARGET is the desired temperature, and you are probably looking for this one.

You need to create /hive-config/autofan.conf with this:

# Target GPU temperature
TARGET_TEMP=
# Minimal fan speed
MIN_FAN=30
# Stop mining at critical temp
CRITICAL_TEMP=85
# Set to 1 to disable AMD fan control
NO_AMD=0

hello and thank you for the guidance. I tried out doing this but could not get succesfull .
I opened the batch file of the autofan in the usb for hive . then write down the same thing above and nothing happened.

ENABLED=1
TARGET_TEMP=64
TARGET_MEM_TEMP=
MIN_FAN=50
MAX_FAN=99
CRITICAL_TEMP=68
CRITICAL_TEMP_ACTION=“shutdown”
NO_AMD=
REBOOT_ON_ERROR=1
SMART_MODE=
these commands just were in the file.
I changed it as you said but nothing happened.
when I typed " /hive-config/autofan.conf " in the hive shell, it said " access denied " .
Please help me